- Jones, N. & Thompson, M. (2020). Teaching Social Justice via Distance Education-Technology & Experiential Learning 20(6). Retrieved from https://www.socialworktoday.com/archive/MA20p16.shtml
- Beaty, D., & Jones, N. (2019). Cultivating Global Citizens through Study Abroad and the Use of Technology with Undergraduate Social Work Students. The Journal of Social Media in Society, 8(1), 231-248. Retrieved from http://thejsms.org/index.php/TSMRI/article/view/463
- Jones, N. & Hitchcock, L. (2019). Evaluating Technology Use in Client Assessment. Social Work Today 12(2). Retrieved
- Jones, N. P., Sage, M., & Hitchcock, L. (2019). Infographics as an assignment to build digital skills in the social work classroom. Journal of Technology in Human Services, 37(2-3), 203-225.
- Hall, E. & Jones, N. (2017). A Deeper Analysis of Culturally Competent Practice: Delving Beneath White Privilege. Journal of Ethnic & Cultural Diversity in Social Work. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1080/15313204.2017.1344949
- Romine, P., Allen, D. & Jones, N.P. (2016). Evaluating the Need for Electronic Learning in Classrooms. Institute of Education Sciences, pp 1-22. Retrieved from https://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED569925
- Jones, N. P., & Hitchcock, L. (2017). The Professionalism in Social Work Workbook. Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial. 4.0 International License.
- Jones, N.P., & Hitchcock, I.L. (2019). Evaluating the BPD Tech Assessment. http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/73abbb6c#/73abbb6c/1
- Gonzalez, C. V. & Jones, N. P. (2018). Perceptions of Peer Mentoring in Non-traditional Students. Stephenville, TX: JTAC NEWS. https://jtacnews.com/10275/news-academics/research-project-perceptions-of peer mentoring-in-non-traditional-students/
- Jones, N.P. (2014, September 26). Social Work program places pin in suicide prevention. Retrieve from: http://jtacnews.com/4766/news/social-work-program-places-pin-in-suicide-prevention/
- Jones, N.P., Hitchcock, L.I. & Sage, M. & Sage, T.E. (2018, July 6). #husIta/#SWSD2018: Visualizing Data: Infographics for Teaching and Learning about Social Welfare [Blog Post] Retrieved from: http://www.laureliversonhitchcock.org/2018/07/06/husita18-swsd2018-sustaining-lifelong-learning-through-the-use-of-technology-mediated-professional-learning-networks/
- Hitchcock, L.I., Sage, M. & Jones, N. P. (2018, April 13). #SW2018 Visualizing Data: Infographic Assignments across the Social Work Curriculum [Blog Post]. Retrieved from: http://www.laureliversonhitchcock.org/2018/04/13/sw2018-visualizing-data-infographic-assignments-across-the-social-work-curriculum/
- Jones, N. (accepted, March, 2016; accepted/print March 2018). Using Infographics to promote Advocacy & Brokering Skills. In L. Hitchcock, M. Sage, & N.J. Smyth. Teaching Social Work with Digital Technology. Alexandria, VA: CSWE Press.
- Hitchcock, L.I., Sage, M., & Smyth, N.J. (Eds.). (Jones, N., contributor). (2017, November 30). Technology in social work education: Educators’ perspectives on the NASW Technology Standards for Social Work Education and Supervision. Standard(s) 4.02 & 4.05. Buffalo, NY: University at Buffalo School of Social Work, State University of New York.
- Hitchcock, L, Jones, N. & Sage, M. (2017, March). #BPDNOLA17 Visualizing Data: Infographic Assignment across the Social Work Curriculum. [Blog Post] Retrieved from: http://www.laureliversonhitchcock.org/2017/03/03/bpdnola17infographics/
- Jones, N. P. (2017, February 24). Teaching with Infographics: My experiences with digital literacy and non-traditional students. [Blog Post] Retrieved from http://www.laureliversonhitchcock.org/2017/02/24/jones_infographics/
- Jones, N.P. (2015, December 23). Capturing the Extraordinary Capella Experience. [Blog Post] Retrieve from http://www.iamdrwill.com/2014/12/capturing-extraordinary-capella.html?spref=tw
- Jones, N.P. (2014, June 10). When Technology and Social Work assemble in Higher Education. [Blog Post] Retrieve from: http://laureliversonhitchcock.org/2014/06/10/when-technology-and-social-work-assemble-in-higher-education-using-remind-101-by-dr-nathalie-p-jones/
Faculty Fellow 16-18